Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oops!

So you are probably wondering why it's taken so long to send an update...then you probably thought its because we have 4 girls in the house taking all our time; but it's much simpler than that. The first post was completed at 11:30pm at night and leave it up to me to forget what password I used to set the blog up! Finally gave up today and set a new one, and yes, I wrote it down!

I took Peanut to see Taylor Swift last night....just in case you plan on going to a concert in the future, it may not make sense to take your child to see her favorite singer at a concert that starts at 7 with 2 opening acts AND it be the favorite singer that the child listens to each night to go to bed...yep, you guessed it...she fell asleep!!!!! We could have left at 9:30 but she had a friend with her who was very awake so we stayed! Too funny! Btw: excellent concert and worth the price of the tickets...way way entertaining and not just by the "fearless" Taylor herself! Haha.

Thanks MS Karen for help with the tickets...and happy birthday Alexandra, Josie and Jada, and Alyssa!!! Who would have thought my first concert would be at age 40 with my daughter, my niece and my 2 great nieces... And yes, they really are great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment